Friday, August 10, 2012

I've Been Published

My pattern for Eyelet Fingerless Mitts has been published! And not in one, but two other Blogs! (i didn't realize I had been published in Totally Tutorials until this morning, when I was looking at my stats.)
Nantucket Chronicle has asked me to do a column (for lack of a better word) with patterns, tips and tricks. I already have two more planned in my head. Check the article out
Totally Tutorials also published my pattern, yay!
I am so happy to be have my name out there in the Blogging world more. I am loving these opportunities.
(Oh and new learning opportunities - I discovered I've been spelling 'eyelet' wrong for ages now. I thought it was 'eyelit.' Happy Knitting All!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...