This contest it closed. Please check back on the 31st to see if you've won! (I am having one entry for both contest winners.)
(Giveaway info towards the bottom)
I just posted a brand new pattern to Ravelry. A trio of awesome soap holders!
I have been knitting away at Christmas stuff, and I have been trying to make a soap caddy type thing for a Winter Swap I am doing. I have all of this wonderful organic homemade soap and nothing to package it in! After going through many patterns I didn't quite like I decided to make my own.
Click here to get knitting!
There is an owl, a woven stitch, and a funky textured one.
These caddies are awesome! They knit up in a flash and are great for newbies to working in the round. Knit out of ‘washcloth yarn’, they can be hung in your shower and double as washcloths. Leave the soap inside for a louffa type thing!
The soap is amazing! A natural scent called Nantucket Gardens (a loverly lavender scent with seasalts and seaweed), by DriftAway Soaps. It is 4.4 oz.
Same old rules. You can enter lots of times.
- Just leave a comment.
- Share this post then leave a comment saying you've done so.
- Follow this blog then leave a comment saying you've done so.
- Like me on Facebook, then leave a comment saying you've done so. The link to FB is above in the links section.
That's four chances!
I will leave this contest open til...let's say Saturday the 27th around noon time est.
- Buy a soap holder here: my etsy store
- DriftAway Soaps: www.driftawaysoap.com
- Soap ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil, water, organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, lye (none remains after saponification), organic avocado oil, organic hempseed oil, essential oils of clarysage, cedarwood, bergamot, and lavender; powdered seaweed, sea salt